Ellevate was conceived as a way for women entrepreneurs to disconnect and reconnect to their business and lives.
Set in the stunningly lush South West France, between the sea & the mountains, Salies-de-Bearn is the16th century village Suzanne calls home.
For one week, Suzanne will guide you around the area to get a taste for all the beautiful, slower french ways of life while guiding you inward to tap into renewed energy & ideas for your business.
You will lunch under the trees at local Auberges & small adjoining villages where life is slower and the rivers flow freely.
You will venture to the stunning and famous towns of Biarritz & San Sebatian for a taste of the sea and gastronomy they are known for, as well as stroll the weekly market of Salies-de-Bearn to soak up the local vibe.
While at Villa Metta...
We will gather to go inward, do the reflective and powerful work on our feminine selves that fuel our businesses. During our Alignment & Expansion business sessions, we will realign our personal and professional dreams, ground into and reconnect with our values, and recharge our businesses.
You will leave with a renewed vision that will flow through you, creative energy from the power of stepping away, and a belief in yourself & your big dreams.
About Villa Metta
Villa Metta is a stunning retreat centre nestled in the french countryside, just five minutes away from the town of Salies-de-Bearn. It is dedicated as a place for renewal, inner transformation, and healing.
Villa Metta sits high on a hillside overlooking the Pyrenees mountains in the distance where you hear nothing other than the birds and breath of the trees surrounding it. It has gardens to sit quietly, a yoga studio that sits high up in the trees, a pool & sauna to relax next to, beautifully presented rooms, and shared spaces for eating, gathering and connecting.
Villa Metta is truly a perfect backdrop for the business & personal transformations that our group will experience during our time together.
- 6-night stay at the beautiful Villa Metta
- Welcome ceremony sound bath & mediation
- 3x group Alignment & Expansion business sessions
- Yoga, meditation, and sound healing sessions
- Bike ride to a local village for lunch at La Belle Auberge & local river swim
- Day trip to luxurious Biarritz with beach healing session
- Visit to local market in Salies-de-Bearn & lunch at a country Auberge
- Day trip to San Sebatian, Spain for a gastronomique tour for the senses
- Closing meal and celebration at Suzanne’s home
- Transportation to and from Dax train station
- Transportation for all activities during the week
- Three fresh, vegetarian meals per day—sourced from Villa Metta's own permaculture garden
- Access to the pool and sauna, outdoor & indoor quiet spaces, and the lush garden overlooking the Pyrenees mountains
Available at an additional cost:
- Massage services
- Branding photoshoot
- 1:1 coaching sessions with Suzanne
- Airfare to Paris Charles de Gaulle airport
- Paris to Dax train ticket (03h20)
- Travel insurance
Private room with ensuite bathroom SOLD OUT!
In the Karuna annex
Double room with ensuite bathroom
Two twin-sized beds
In the main Metta house
(payment plans available)
Triple room with shared bathroom
Three twin-sized beds
In the Karuna annex
(payment plans available)
Sample Retreat Day
7-8 am: Morning yoga
8am: Breakfast in the garden
9am: Day’s activity (group session, staying local, or day trip)
Lunches & dinners will be either at Villa Metta or out on our excursions
Time for relaxing: a swim, sauna, connecting, and rest
MEET YOUR HOST
Hi, I'm Suzanne, and I'm more than a business coach.
I’m a mother and a wife. I’m a multiple property owner, and an investor. I climbed the corporate ladder to C level, built an award-winning bricks and mortar business, then moved across the world and renovated our dream French farmhouse.
And 15 years ago I was living cheque to cheque.
My point is, I’ve done the journey. Scrambled, stumbled and somersaulted over the obstacles. And I’m here to let you in on the secret:
You can’t DO – set big bold goals, make action plans, achieve more in less time – without learning to BE. Harnessing feminine rituals, working with your cycle and the seasons, leaning into your own unique energy.
So I’m not the 7-figures-but-no-soul business coach.OR the airy fairy life coach, all woo and no substance.
The key to self-defined success is both sides of the coin: smart strategy rooted in feminine energy.
I’d love to guide you there.